Two semesters in Groningen
During the second year in Groningen you attend courses concerning Water and Coastal Management, Water Quality and International Comparative Planning Research and Practice.
- Fieldwork Water Quality (5 EC)
- Comparative Research and Planning Practice (5 EC)
- Planning Theory (5 EC)
- EIP Interactive Workshop (5 EC)
- Master thesis: Water/coastal topic (20 EC)
- Electives 1: Planning Methods and Evaluation or Programma Management (Dutch) or Elective (5 EC)
- Reinventing Environmental Planning (5 EC)
- Transitions in Water Management (5 EC)
- Dilemmas in Infrastructure Planning (5 EC)
- Electives 2: Coalition Planning or Elective (5 EC, optional)
For more information about DDM WCM in Groningen (including study program) see Faculty of Spatial Sciences website.
An overview about the modules and lectures you can find below.