How to enrol
When to apply:
If you have decided to study the program, you have to enrol until the 15. July of each year.
(The earlier you send your applications, the faster we can examine the applicants!)
The program only starts in autumn (winter term).
We need from all applicants:
- Bachelor Degree
- tabular listing of fitting experience
- Letter of motivation
- English Certificate
- other certificates or qualifications possible
For more information please download the admission regulations.
The Master program is "non-consecutive". So you don't need a special Bachelor degree, but you should be able to explain your special interests for the program.
Where to send the application:
- If you have a German university degree or you are a student from the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, you have to send your application to the Immatrikulationsamt in Oldenburg.
- If you have an international degree you have to apply through uni-assist at the International Student Office (ISO) in Oldenburg.
Questions regarding enrolment and application:
- Any questions about deadline, necessary documents or enrolment in generale can be directed at Malte Janßen (malte.janssen(at)uni-oldenburg.de)