The Water and Coastal Management study program is also part of the Master Cluster at the University of Oldenburg.
COAST coordinates and arranges various degree programs combined in the Master Cluster. A wide range of master courses are available to applicants who are interested in multidis-ciplinary education in the field of sustainability sciences. Students enrolled in one of the following master programs can select diverse modules from different academic directions.
- Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energie (PPRE)
- European Renewable Energy Centres (EUREC)
- Water and Coastal Management (WCM)
- Sustainability Economics and Management (SEM)
- Landscape Ecology (LOEK)
- Marine Environmental Sciences (MUWI)
- Environmental Modelling (UMO)
- Business Information Systems - Very Large Business Applications (VLBA)
For more information please have a look at the COAST-Flyer.