Mohammad Ismael, M.Sc.
+49441 798 3561
Research field: photocatalysis, new materials, hydrogen production, dye degradation
- Synthesis of different catalyst materials by sol-gel method, precipitation method and simple calcination method, such as, SnO2/g-C3N4, YFeO3, LaFeO3, ZrO2/g-C3N4, Fe-doped TiO2 and Ru-doped TiO2.
- Characterization of these catalyst material by different techniques including XRD, XPS, SEM, BET surface area, HRTEM and electrochemical techniques.
- Test its activity for hydrogen production and dye degradation.
Title: Synthesis of novel highly porous mixed metal oxide photocatalyst composites for visible-light-driven disinfection of wastewater and production of H2
- September 2014- July 2017: 34 months Ph.D PHOENIX Erasmus Mundus Scholarship at Oldenburg University, Germany.
- July 2013: Academic leadership and improvement scholarship (ALIMA) for attending the conference in Liege, Belgium.
- September 2012: Academic leadership and improvement scholarship (ALIMA) for attending the photobiology conference in Padua, Italy.