- Di , 11.10.2016 16:15 - 18:00
- Fr , 21.10.2016 16:00 - 18:00
- Freitag: 16:00 - 18:00, wöchentlich
Subject: Announcing SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition II
We have been so excited with the results and designs for the first Competition that we have decided…to do it again! Based on the high-quality submissions and overwhelming enthusiasm surrounding the Hyperloop Pod Competition, SpaceX is moving forward with a second installment of the competition: Hyperloop Pod Competition II, which will culminate in a second Competition Weekend in Summer 2017 at SpaceX’s Hyperloop test track.
We have attached the Rules document. There are some differences from Competition Weekend I rules, with two important updates being:
• This competition will purely be a student competition.
• Pods will be judged solely on the maximum safe speed achieved with successful deceleration (i.e. not crashing).
We hope you will consider participating again this year. To apply, your first deadline is filling out the Intent To Compete from at www.SpaceX.com/Hyperloop/Submissions by September 30, 2016.
Break a Pod!
- pb271 Laboratory Project II
deutsch / englisch