Semester: Sommersemester 2016
How to Publish in Peer-Reviewed Journals (B / C)
- Do., 08.09.2016, 09:00 - 17:00
- Fr., 09.09.2016, 09:00 - 16:00
- Mi., 07.09.2016, 09:00 - 17:00
Why attend this training?
If you are currently preparing or writing a paper for an international peer-reviewed journal this 3-day comprehensive training is ideal for you. During the training, you will improve your manuscript in progress or draft concrete ideas for a manuscript. The training takes you from planning and preparing to writing and submitting a paper. You learn the relevant writing techniques to substantially improve the quality of your paper and lead it through to publication success.
What you learn?
The training provides an in-depth explanation of key aspects of peer-reviewed publishing. You learn step-by-step how to write a manuscript that gets published. Your particular training benefits are:
- to set up a publication strategy to increase publication output of your research activities
- to develop a detailed paper plan for your current paper in progress
- to draft main sections of your manuscript
- to know for each section what it needs to include
- to know how to identify a suitable journal for your paper submission
- to know how to respond to editors and reviewers
- to get answers on your individual questions regarding paper writing
- to have clear instructions for completing your manuscript after the training
- to submit your manuscript following up on the concrete suggestions of the training
Who should attend?
- are currently preparing or writing a manuscript for a peer-reviewed journal.
- got manuscripts rejected.
- want to significantly increase the success rate of papers they submit to peer-reviewed journals.
- olt134 Additional module "Communication"
- olt161 Transferable skills / Scientific career
- olt464 Scientific writing
- olt561 Steps to scientific publishing
- olt662 Scientific Writing