Semester: Sommersemester 2016
3.02.484 SÜ Praxisteilmodul (GHR, GYM)
- Montag: 08:00 - 10:00, wöchentlich
This course is part of the module ang702 and is open for students for both ‘Grundschule’ and ‘Haupt-/Realschule’ within GHR 300. Students who are serving the internship (Praxisblock/Praxisphase GHR300) in summer are advised to take this class in the winter term.
The aims of this course are:
- to help students design and plan lessons which are theory-based and research-informed
- to help students analyse content (language) and methods
- to provide opportunities for students to practice informed reflection of their own teaching and teaching materials
This course is assessed via a portfolio, details of which will be discussed in the first session.
- ang701 English Language Teaching
- ang702 English Language Teaching