Semester: Wintersemester 2014/2015
3.02.506 Ü Praxisteilmodul H/R/WiPäd
- Freitag: 12:00 - 14:00, wöchentlich
This course has three distinct aims:
1) To work on students’ own language skills in speaking, writing, reading, and listening, and to consider how these skills might best be taught to beginning, intermediate and more advanced learners. There is also a focus on communicative methodology for teaching grammar and vocabulary.
2) To introduce students to various strategies, techniques and resources for teaching English in a classroom situation.
3) To provide practice planning lessons in English for both skill- and language-based classroom activities. Specific vocabulary for lesson planning will also be studied.
This compulsory course is assessed via a portfolio, the details of which will be discussed in the first class session. It makes up
50% of the grade for the compulsory module ang701/702.
Active participation during the course - including regular attendance and cooperation during the teaching activities - is also crucial.
Group activities will cater for the different future ambitions of students where necessary.
Extensive readings and teaching resources will be available from Stud.IP at the beginning of the semester.
- ang701 English Language Teaching
- ang702 English Language Teaching