At Faculty IV - School of Humanities and Social Sciences - in the Institute of Sport Science a position as a
is available at the next possible date and limited for 3 years. This is a part-time position with a work schedule of 19.9 hours per week. Engagement towards an own academic qualification will get actively supported.
The position involves:
- Participation in a research project in the area of prevention in sport (e.g. health management, prevention diagnosis) with support towards an own academic qualification
- Teaching in the research area in the study programmes of the institute in the amount of 2 hours of teaching per week per semester
- Participation in administrative tasks in the research area of "Sport and Training Science"
Applicants must provide
- an above average completed university degree
- very good knowledge of English
- knowledge in empirical research methods
It would be beneficial if the applicants have
- experience in teaching
- knowledge in programming
- experience in research systems and methods of training and health science
The University of Oldenburg is an equal opportunities employer. According to § 21 para. 3 of the legislation governing Higher Education in Lower Saxony (NHG), preference will be given to female candidates in cases of equal qualification. The same applies to people with disabilities. Please send your application using the keyword "WM training science (prevention)" until June 30, 2017 preferably as a single pdf-file via E-mail to: Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Institute of Sport Science, Prof. Dr. Dirk Büsch, 26111 Oldenburg, email@example.com. Application documents will not be returned. Please do not send application folders and foil covers. Travel costs for the job interview unfortunately cannot be refunded.
Universitätseigene Stellenausschreibungen werden ausschließlich erst nach Bestätigung durch die/den jeweilige(n) PersonalsachbearbeiterIn des Dezernates 1 und anschließender Weiterleitung hierher aufgenommen.