English Studies (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
You want to apply for a Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme in English Studies.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Enrolment for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
Proof of a very good command of English at registration with school leaving certificate or diploma with an acceptable grade in English at a higher level (equivalent to the German Abitur with at least 11 points in English at a higher level)or one of the following international tests:
- CAE = C
- CPE = C
- IELTS Academic = 6.5
- PTE Academic = 76
- TOEFL ibT = 95, cbT = 240, ITP = 587 (The test can be performed only at Sprachenzentrum der Universität Oldenburg)
This requirement does not apply to native speakers of English.
Certificates or school leaving certificates may not be older than two years, and evidence of language skills must be provided at the time of enrolment.
- Website Certificate in advanced English (CAE)
- Website International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Website International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (The test can be performed only at Sprachenzentrum der Universität Oldenburg)
- Website PTE Academic
- Website TOEFL-Test
- Website TOEFL (ITP)