Slavic Studies (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
Within the scope of the Dual-subject Bachelor, you can take Slavic Studies
- as a Major (90 ECTS) combined with a Minor
- as a primary or secondary dual subject (60 ECTS) or
- as a Minor (30 ECTS) combined with a Major
Slavic Studies can be studied either in connection with a non-school related career goal or as a professional teaching qualification. If you want to become a teacher, you must follow the combinations of subjects (in German) for each teaching position.
Orientation and Goals
Foreign Language Skills
Further information can be found at [http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/slavistik/] http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/slavistik/
Students intending to move on to a Master of Education for teaching at the Gymnasium are required to provide documentation of their skills in one further foreign language in addition to Russian by the time they attend the final colloquium (Abschlusskolloquium) in the master's programme.
In order to study this course at the University of Oldenburg as a student from outside of Germany, you need an adequate knowledge of German.
German Language Proficiency
You can proof your German language proficiency with the following language certificates:
- DSH: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (Level 2)
- TestDaF: Test – Deutsch als Fremdsprache (with level 4 in all four areas)
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
Careers and Areas of Employment
If students are interested in a non-school-related goal, more information can be found at the professional field of Foreign Languages Philology (in German).
- Kurzbeschreibung Slavistik (B.A./B.Sc.) [pdf]
- Studienverlaufsplan Slavistik (B.A./B.Sc.) [pdf]
- Fächerkombinationen Lehramt [pdf]
- Current courses for Slavic Studies (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
- Internetseite Slavistik (B.A./B.Sc.)
- Internetseite Lehramtsausbildung (Didaktisches Zentrum)
- Akkreditierungsurkunde Zwei-Fächer-Bachelorstudiengang (B.A./B.Sc.) bis 2021 [pdf]
Your contact person(s)
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Arts
- admission free