Engineering Physics (Bachelor's Programme)
Orientation and Goals
More than half of the students in the international Engineering Physics Programme come from abroad. Students from many continents work closely together in lectures, practice sessions, and projects. The classes in the first two semesters are offered entirely in English, and later contain an increasing share taught in German. Admission to this English speaking programme requires good English skills.
This bachelor's programme in Engineering Physics is accredited by the accreditation agency ASIIN (www.asiin.de), and has been awarded the EUR-ACE® label. This ensures the international recognition of the programme.
Foreign Language Skills
Admission to a degree programme at the University of Oldenburg is subject to sufficient proficiency in the German language with the level A2, for example with a proof
proficiency of English with the level B2 (see admission regulation)
Careers and Areas of Employment
Find out more about the professional field of Physics (in German).
Target Group/Admission Requirements
- Certificate of English language proficiency - B2 level or equivalent
The certification may not be older than 5 years.
Some information about admission criteria can be found at the DAAD
Please pay attention to these notes regarding language courses at the Hochschule Emden/Leer
- Kurzbeschreibung Engineering Physics (B.Eng.) [pdf]
- Studienverlaufsplan Engineering Physics (B.Eng.) [pdf]
- Current courses for Engineering Physics (Bachelor's Programme)
- Internetseite Engineering Physics (B. Eng.)
- Studienportal Erneuerbare Energien
- Platform for the Study of Renewable Energy (in English)
- Akkreditierungsurkunde Engineering Physics (B.Sc.) bis 2022 [pdf]
Your contact person(s)
- 6 semesters
- Bachelor of Engineering
- admission free
- Special admission requirements