Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (PPRE)
We offer a MSc programme on the fundamentals of renewable energy, designed for scientists and engineers intending to pursue a professional career in this field.
Application deadlines are
- 15 October (1 year before entry) only for DAAD applicants from developing countries
- 15 January (9 months before entry) regular application deadline for self-sponsored students and those applying for a scholarship other than DAAD (all countries)
Classes start in early October every year.
PPRE wins Ars Legendi Prize 2016
PPRE wins one of the most prestigious prizes for education in Germany. The Ars Legendi Prize 2016 was awarded for best approach to diversity related teaching and learning. Read more
- Final Excursion Report (22.11.2017)
On the 24 July, 2017, PPRE students of 2016/18 batch started their final excursion. The excursion was scheduled for one-week duration in the PPRE program at the end of the summer semester with visits to several organizations and places related to renewable energy.
- PPRE-Challenge 2017: Clash of wisdom and youth (16.11.2017)
With a lot of hype and anticipation surrounding it, the long going tradition of the PPRE challenge was held this year on the 5th of July 2017. A challenge in which students of the PPRE program face their mentors of professors, teachers and tutors in two matches of volleyball and football.
- Graduation Ceremony 2017 (02.11.2017)
The twenty-ninth PPRE batch finalized their graduation ceremony in a touching event on March 31st 2017. The ceremony was organized by the graduation ceremony team.