"How to publish in peer-reviewed journals"
20. Januar 2016, 09:00 - 22. Januar 2016, 17:00
Trainer: Gunther Tress (TRESS & TRESS)
3-day comprehensive training for preparing or writing a paper for an international peer-reviewed journal
Your particular training benefits are:
- to set up a publication strategy to increase publication output
- to develop a detailed plan for your current paper in progress
- to draft main sections of your manuscript
- to know for each section what it needs to include
- to know how to identify a suitable journal for your submission
- to know how to respond to editors and reviewers
- to get answers on your questions regarding paper writing
- to have clear instructions for completing your manuscript after training
- to submit your manuscript following the concrete suggestions of the training
Please register in StudIP. The registration will be opened at 15th September 2015.