Opportunities for Financial Support
For students at our university there are a number of opportunities to receive financial and material support through scholarships and other programs aimed at improving learning conditions.
Students belonging to one of the following groups of people generally have the chance to successfully apply for some form of financial support:
- students with high academic achievements in school or in their studies
- students engaged in voluntary social, political, or community work
- students close to graduation who are in need of financial support
- students who distinguish themselves through ability, initiative, and responsibility
- doctoral students who distinguish themselves through ability, initiative, and responsibility
- students planning a visit abroad in connection with their studies
Scholarships for Stays Abroad
Support programs for study stays, language courses, etc.
09. June 2017 - 31. July 2017
Wissenschaftspreis in Datenschutz und Datensicherheit
01. August 2017 - 01. October 2017
ERP-scholarship: Study and research stays in the U.S.
15. August 2017 - 31. October 2017
PhD scholarships from the Heinz Neumüller Stiftung
01. September 2017 - 30. September 2017
Deutschlandstipendien 2017 — for all students
01. November 2017
McCloy-scholarship: Two-year Master's degree course at Harvard Kennedy School