Recognition of study periods and examinations
- are enrolled at the University of Oldernburg and want to change your combination of subjects
- have transferred to the University of Oldenburg from another university
- have studied at a university abroad
- have professional experience which you want to have accredited
you can submit an application for the recognition of study periods and examinations.
The application for recognition can only be processed after you are enrolled at the University of Oldenburg.
How do I apply for recognition?
- Using your computer, fill out the recognition form (in German) for your subject with the module examinations to be recognised.
- Please submit the completed recognition form and any supporting evidence of coursework and assessment to the Examinations Office. Your application will be checked for completeness and reviewed according to the relevant regulations. It will be forwarded to the appropriate subject representive (Fachvertretung).
- The examination committee is responsible for deciding on the recognition of study periods and examinations.
- You will be informed on the outcome of your application for recognition by the Examinations Office.
- To the recognition forms (in German)
Conversion of international grades
Good to know
Phone: +49 (0)441 - 798-2338
Room: A12 2-214
Tuesday 2.30 pm - 4.30 pm
Thursday 10 am - 12.30 pm
Tickets for consultations are issued 15 minutes before opening until 15 minutes before closing.