5.04.256 Computing (Matlab)
- Freitag: 10:00 - 12:00, wöchentlich
This course is geared towads Engineering Physics students in their 3rd Semester. Please consider subscribing for an other lecture if you are already in a higher semester or even in your Master study. It contains a lecture (Mondays) and an exercise (Fridays). There will be graded exercises and a programming project in the end of the semester including an oral colloquium about your project work.
Students acquire knowledge of the most important ideas and methods of computer science including one programming language.
- General fundamentals of computer systems
- Numbers, characters, arrays, strings
- Programming language (Matlab)
- Functions (procedural programming)
- Program files (modular programming)
- Introduction to GUI programming
- Studium generale / Gasthörstudium
Für Gasthörende / Studium generale geöffnet: