Please do not request with a hotmail / outlook / live / windowslive e-mail address!
Currently it is unfortunately not possible for us to send e-mails to these addresses.
Application for international students
Each individual degree programme has a specific application process and requires certain documents and qualifications.
Studying in Oldenburg for degree seekings
Application through Uni-Assist
All applicants for bachelor’s and master’s programmes who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist.
This category includes:
- International students
- EU students
- Students affiliated with a programme (e.g. DAAD scholarship recipients)
- Germans who received their prior education abroad
- China, Vietnam and Mongolia: True copies by the German embassy have to be submitted by mail. Original APS Certificate has to be submitted as well.
Application directly to the University of Oldenburg
The following groups, who may apply directly to the university:
- Students who received their prior education in Germany (with German educational credentials enabling direct entry to higher education)
- Applicants for the programmes in Renewable Energy and Engineering Physics, as well as Erasmus-Mundus programmes (EMMIR, EWEM).
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.