Bachelor of Arts
Please note that the following pages are still under construction!
You can study Sport Science as a Dual-Subject-Bachelor. This means that in addition to sport science a second subject has to be taken. The focus of the Bachelor's degree in sport science is on the various teaching careers. Depending on the choice of teacher profession the study includes different contents and sizes:
- Grundschule/Primary School
- Grundschule (ab WiSe 13/14)
- Haupt-/Realschule/Elementary and Secondary School
- Haupt-/Realschule (ab WiSe 13/14)
- Gymnasium/High School
- Gymnasium (ab WiSe 13/14)
- Sonderpädagogik/Special Needs Education
- Sonderpädagogik (ab WiSe 13/14)
- Wirtschaftspädagogik/Economics Education
- Wirtschaftspädagogik (ab WiSe 13/14)
In combination with the subjects Special Needs Education or Economics Education, Sport Science can only be studied as a minor. In addition to the teaching qualification, the Bachelor´s programme can also be studied with the aim of an extracurricular field of work.(free choice of subject combination).:
- außerschulischer Bachelor
- außerschulischer Bachelor (ab WiSe 13/14)
The Institute of Sport Science works closely with Oldenburg schools, sports associations, prevention and rehabilitation services and social work institutions.
Qualification / admission requirements:
Applicants for this Bachelor programme must provide a high school certificate or equivalent documents as well as a Sport Suitability test.
Informationen about the application and registration you will find on the following page:
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Focus: Teaching qualification or extracurricular field of work size: 30, 54 or 60 credit points (KP)
- size beginning with winter term 13/14:
30 or 60 credit points (KP)