Research Group Cascade Use (CCU)
The research group Cascade Use (CCU) supports the ambition of societal actors towards a reduced resource use and minimizing CO2 emissions in the long-term. The members of the research group will develop and test a key assessment tool. The interdisciplinary work concentrates on the two core questions of how materials are integrated into life cycles and when they will become available for reuse and/or recycling. Thereby, the target is to keep resources within the economic cycle as long as possible in order to reduce or even avoid the use of primary raw materials. For this purpose, the car will serve as showcase application, respectively the reuse/recycling of car components with a focus on the market situation in China and Germany. By calculating the reduction of CO2 emissions the user can decide for himself how much he/she wants to contribute to resource efficiency.
- 24h Ressource Efficiency Congress
- Fernando Peñaherrera and his group won first prize
- CCU at spring school Recreew in at TU Hamburg
- New open access article of CCU
- Fernando Penaherrera as new member in CCU
- Study programme PPRE "Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energies" was awarded with the prestigious price "Ars Legendi"
- Matthias presents at CYCLE2016
- CCU in Serbia
- Matthias was granted scholarship of IPID4ALL
- CCU participates in summer networking of OLEC
- ... all News