For questions regarding internationalization issues please address the contact persons in the respective departments:
Coordinator for the Department of Computing Science
Information webpage "International Studieren" at the Departments of Computing Science.
Information webpage "International Studieren" at the Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law.
Service Point for International Cooperation and Study Opportunities
- International Study Opportunities at the undergraduate (Bachelor) level
- International Studies at the graduate (Master) level
- Departmental ERASMUS+ Coordination
- Franco-German Double-Bachelor Program
- Kerstin Groscurth, LL.M.EUR.
Room A 5 1-154
Open Office Hours: Tuesday, 10:00am-12:30pm
and by appointment
Service Point for area of Specialisation "China – Economy and Language"
- Area of specialisation "China – Economy and Language" within the Master's Programme "Business Administration, Economics and Law"
Tel.: +49 (0)441 798-4126
Fax: +49 (0)441 798-4116
Office hours: Wed. 10:00 am - 12:00 pm, by appointment during holiday periods