Scholarships for international students (final thesis)
The International Student Office is able to award scholarships worth up to 400 € per month for a duration of 3 to 4 months.
- Expected to graduate during the winter semester 2017/18
- Residence permit for the purpose of study (§16)
- Academic achievement
- Proof of expected graduation in the winter semester 2017/18.
- Financial need
- Desirable: work commitment on a voluntary basis
- filled application form with required documentation
- letter of motivation, CV
- letter of recommendation of supervisor (final thesis)
Application deadline: June 13, 2017