Funding and Advice
There are various research funding organisations at a national and international level. Through their various programmes, they offer financial support to research projects and networking events as well as to individuals, scientific events or travel.
We provide information on these webpages about:
- Funding by the university
- National research funding, including the support of the federal state of Lower Saxony
- International funding, in particular support from the European Union (EU)
- Promotion of junior researchers
- And other funding programmes
FIT für die Wissenschaft
Do you like to receive frequently national, european and international research information via e-mail? Then subscribe for the FIT information servive. The information are only available in German.
ELFI - ELectronic Research Funding Information System
ELFI is an information brokerage system which supports its users in keeping up-to-date information on funding opportunities referring to the original data source. As a customer-oriented service, ELFI provides information for students, scientists and consultants all over the German-speaking area.
ELFI could be only used within the University web.