Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (PPRE)
We offer a MSc programme on the fundamentals of renewable energy, designed for scientists and engineers intending to pursue a professional career in this field.
Application deadlines are
- 15 October (1 year before entry) only for DAAD applicants from developing countries
- 15 January (9 months before entry) regular application deadline for self-sponsored students and those applying for a scholarship other than DAAD (all countries)
Classes start in early October every year.
PPRE accredited by ASIIN
PPRE wins Ars Legendi Prize 2016
PPRE wins one of the most prestigious prizes for education in Germany. The Ars Legendi Prize 2016 was awarded for best approach to diversity related teaching and learning. Read more
- Role of RE in Global Energy Transition Scenarios (13.08.2018)
On Friday the 22nd Dr. Falko Ueckerdt, a postdoctoral researcher and project team leader at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK) visited PPRE and gave a talk on the role of RE in energy scenarios
- Colombian receives DAAD award (25.01.2018)
Monica Andrea Gutiérrez Almonacid (PPRE 2014/16) was honored for her outstanding performance and social commitment.
- Solarpark Fliegerhorst Oldenburg Excursion (21.12.2017)
Here is a small summary of our trip on Saturday afternoon, with attached pictures. Many thanks for making it happen, very much appreciated.