Lectures within the next 7 days
CILBO - a double-station meteor camera setup in the Canary islands. Or: Why do we care about meteors?
01. December 2014, 16:15
Dr. Koschny, ESA SRE-S, Noordwijk, Netherlands / <media 111485 - - "TEXT, Microsoft Word - Einladung PK 01.12.14 Detlef Koschny, Koschny_01122014.pdf, 108 KB">Abstract</media>
Einladender: Prof. Dr. Björn Poppe
Institute of Physics
News (most in German)
- Physicist Svend-Age Biehs receives UGO-Prize
- "Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energies" is awarded the Ars legendi-Prize
- Prof. Ulrich Teubner wins contract to develop temporal diagnostics for Free-Electron-Laser at DESY
- Christin Marie Sajons, PhD candidate in Physics, receives award
- Achim Kittel and Sven-Age Biehs organize Heraeus-Seminar on Heat Transport and Conduction at the Nanoscale
- German Science Foundation extends funding for graduate school "Models of Gravity"
- Physicists from Oldenburg develop method for predicting rogue waves