Lectures within the next 7 days
The AdS/CFT correspondence - String Theory in the lab?
24. November 2014, 16:15
Dr. habil Betti Hartmann, Jacobs University Bremen / <media 113873>Abstract</media>
Einladende: Prof. Dr. Jutta Kunz
Institute of Physics
News (most in German)
- Physicist Svend-Age Biehs receives UGO-Prize
- "Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energies" is awarded the Ars legendi-Prize
- Prof. Ulrich Teubner wins contract to develop temporal diagnostics for Free-Electron-Laser at DESY
- Christin Marie Sajons, PhD candidate in Physics, receives award
- Achim Kittel and Sven-Age Biehs organize Heraeus-Seminar on Heat Transport and Conduction at the Nanoscale
- German Science Foundation extends funding for graduate school "Models of Gravity"
- Physicists from Oldenburg develop method for predicting rogue waves