PhD Programme Renewable Energy
The PhD Programme Renewable Energy aims to provide doctoral students with the opportunity to
- Pursue a doctorate in diverse research areas
- Participate in an interdisciplinary, structured PhD Programme
- Research at international partner institutions within the IPID4all programme (finished)
If you want to find a PhD position at the University of Oldenburg please follow the application guidelines of the Graduate School 'Science, Medicine and Technology'.
The IPID4all programme is finished. It provided master and doctoral students as well as senior researchers with the opportunity to participate in international research exchanges and conferences.
no news in this list.
Courses and Events
Page 1 of 1 1
06. August 2018
Innovation Management – Practical methods for Scientists
- Innovative research and the transfer to economic products or services are very challenging...
25. October 2018
09:30 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhDs of the Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology (OLTECH)...
01. November 2018 - 02. November 2018
09:00 - 16:00
OLTECH Mentoring 2018-2019: Kick-off Workshop
- "Methods and strategies of finding the personal career direction and then finding the perfect...
Page 1 of 1 1