Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the Graduate School OLTECH are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Next application deadline: November 15th 2018
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Reports about (further) Oltech doctorates:
25. April 2017 - 23. January 2018
08:15 - 10:00
Academic Language Skills: English Grammar and Vocabulary for Academic Writing and Speaking
- Communicating well in international academic contexts requires a good grasp of English language...
06. September 2017 - 07. September 2017
Career Development and Fundraising
- Researchers are increasingly faced with expectations to raise 3rd party funds if they want to...
28. September 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: University`s guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
06. November 2017 - 07. November 2017
Starting your PhD: communication, efficiency, project orientation
- The workshop "Starting your PhD" offers all new PhD-students at the University of...
23. November 2017 - 24. November 2017
- Die Disputation ist der krönende Abschluss einer lange Phase der wissenschaftlichen Ausbildung....
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment