Graduate School 'Science and Technology'
The aims of the graduate school are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Panel discussion / Podiumsdiskussion „Wissenschaft im Beruf. Promotion zwischen Forschung, Qualifikation und Berufseinstieg“
27. May 2016
09:00 - 17:00
Location: Haus der Wissenschaft, Sandstraße 4/5, BremenGraduate Symposium Career Paths in Marine and Climate Sciences 2016
- The graduate symposium aims at introducing different job perspectives in marine and climate...
30. May 2016
19:00 - 21:00
Location: Theater Oldenburg, ExerzierhalleScience Slam 2016
- Keep the date, more are following. Actually the call for slammers is running; deadline 10th March...
31. May 2016
09:00 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen-Hasen-Weg 64Good Scientific Practice
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...
01. June 2016 - 02. June 2016
How to apply for an academic Position (EU and beyond)
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Dieser zweitägige Kurs bereitet die Teilnehmenden auf eine...
02. June 2016 - 03. June 2016
Zeit- und Selbstmanagement
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie In diesem Workshop lernen die Teilnehmenden zunächst Basics des...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment