Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the Graduate School OLTECH are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Looking for PhD representatives!
14. December 2016, 6 p.m., BIS-Saal
Application deadline: November 15th 2016
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Panel discussion / Podiumsdiskussion „Wissenschaft im Beruf. Promotion zwischen Forschung, Qualifikation und Berufseinstieg“
19. January 2017 - 20. January 2017
BWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz betriebswirtschaftliche...
31. January 2017 - 01. February 2017
Networking and Self-Presentation: Communicating Properly at Conferences and in Other Academic Contexts
- Networking and Self-Presentation:Communicating Properly at Conferences and in Other Academic...
06. February 2017 - 20. March 2017
16:30 - 20:00
Workshop Academic Writing (Discussions with Feedback on Work in Progress)
- In particular, our discussion will focus on the following issues of writing:how to give your paper...
07. February 2017 - 14. February 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Academic Writing, Module 1: Writing and Publishing a Research Paper
- In particular, we will cover the following topics:analyzing your habits of writing;organizing the...
15. February 2017 - 16. February 2017
09:00 - 16:00
Workshop "Scientific Image Processing and Analysis"
- Trainer: Dr. Jan Brocher - Biovoxxel The workshop aims to teach natural scientists from different...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment