Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the Graduate School OLTECH are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Reports about (further) Oltech doctorates:
20. February 2017 - 29. May 2017
14:15 - 16:00
English Conversation Workshop: Talking in Academic Contexts
- In many academic contexts, the ability to switch to talking in English is essential for...
25. April 2017 - 23. January 2018
08:15 - 10:00
Academic Language Skills: English Grammar and Vocabulary for Academic Writing and Speaking
- Communicating well in international academic contexts requires a good grasp of English language...
08. May 2017 - 24. July 2017
16:15 - 20:00
Introduction to Academic Writing (Compact Course)
- Introduction to Academic Writing(Compact Course) Successful researchers need not only compelling...
31. May 2017 - 01. June 2017
Erfolgreich in Bewerbungsgesprächen
- Nach der Promotion geht es darum, sich auf dem Arbeitsmarkt zu positionieren und eine...
21. June 2017 - 22. June 2017
Zeit- und Selbstmanagement für Promovierende
- In diesem Workshop lernen die Teilnehmenden zunächst Basics des Zeitmanagements kennen. Danach...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment