Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology
The aims of the Graduate School OLTECH are to train students in an international and interdisciplinary context. They learn to develop inventive research questions and new approaches to solving problems, to plan and manage projects and to present the results of their studies. The PhD students learn about the relevant models and hypotheses in their field of science and can practise discussing them.
The curriculum combines several disciplines ensuring that the students are able to integrate their scientific skills into a broader context. All curriculum elements serve to enhance the scientific independence and creativity of the PhD students.
Application deadline: November 15th 2016
Congratulations to Feras Karakit!
Panel discussion / Podiumsdiskussion „Wissenschaft im Beruf. Promotion zwischen Forschung, Qualifikation und Berufseinstieg“
25. October 2016 - 26. October 2016
Basics of Project Management
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenkademie How to initiate, plan and run research projects Projects in...
27. October 2016 - 28. October 2016
VWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Das Verständnis des gesamtwirtschaftlichen Kontextes, in dem...
31. October 2016 - 30. January 2017
16:30 - 20:00
Introduction to Academic Writing
- Introduction to Academic Writing(Compact Course) Successful researchers need not only compelling...
09. November 2016 - 30. November 2016
08:30 - 12:00
Networking and Self-Presentation: Communicating Properly at Conferences and in Other Academic Contexts
- Networking and Self-Presentation:Communicating Properly at Conferences and in Other Academic...
17. November 2016 - 18. November 2016
Starting your PhD: communication, efficiency, project orientation
- Der Workshop „Starting your PhD“ bietet allen neuen Promovierenden der Carl von Ossietzky...
Dr. Klaudia Hettwer
Room W3 1-138
Phone.: +49 (0)441 - 798 3648/49
Tuesday 13:00 - 14:00
Thursday 10:00 - 12:00
and by appointment