Nico Gößling, M.Sc.
Nico Gößling received his B.Sc. degree in Media Technology with focus on Audio Technology from Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (HAW Hamburg) in 2013 and an M.Sc. degree in Hearing Technology and Audiology from University of Oldenburg in 2016. Since April 2016 he is pursuing a Dr.-Ing. degree at the Signal Processing Group of the University of Oldenburg.
- Binaural hearing devices
- Acoustic sensor networks
- Multi-microphone processing for speech enhancement
Peer-Reviewed Conference Proceedings
- N. Gößling, D. Marquardt, S. Doclo, Comparison of RTF Estimation Methods between a Head-Mounted Binaural Hearing Device and an External Microphone, in Proc. International Workshop on Challenges in Hearing Assistive Technology (CHAT), Stockholm, Sweden, Aug. 2017
- N. Gößling, D. Marquardt, S. Doclo, Performance analysis of the extended binaural MVDR beamformer with partial noise estimation in a homogeneous noise field, in Proc. Joint Workshop on Hands-free Speech Communication and Microphone Arrays (HSCMA), San Francisco, USA, Mar. 2017, pp. 1-5.
- N. Gößling, T. Wendt, S. D. Ewert, Perceptually-Plausible Simulation of Diffuse Reflections and Sound Scattering, in Fortschritte der Akustik - DAGA 2016, Aachen, Germany, Mar. 2016, p. 298 (A).
- Exercises in "Basic Physics Laboratory"
- Exercises in "Fortgeschrittenenpraktikum Physik (DSP Blockpraktikum)"