Dörte Fischer studied hearing technology and audiology at the Jade University of Applied Sciences Oldenburg and the Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg. She received her B.Eng. in February 2013 and her M.Sc. in October 2014. Since November 2014, she is pursuing a PhD degree in the field of Speech Enhancement and noise reduction.
- Speech Enhancement
- Noise Reduction
- Exercises in "Statistical Signal Processing"
- Exercises in "Einführung in die Sprachverarbeitung"
- Exercises in "Basic Physics Laboratory"
Peer-Reviewed Conference Papers
- D. Fischer, S. Doclo, "Sensitivity Analysis of the Multi-Frame MVDR
Filter for Single-Microphone Speech Enhancement", in Proc. Europ. Signal Process. Conf. (EUSIPCO), Kos Island, Greece, Aug. 2017, pp. 633-637.
- D. Fischer, S. Doclo, E. A. P. Habets, T. Gerkmann, "Combined Single-Microphone Wiener and MVDR Filtering based on Speech Interframe Correlations and Speech Presence Probability", in Proc. ITG Conference on Speech Communication, Paderborn, Germany, Oct. 2016, pp. 292-296.
- Dörte Fischer, Timo Gerkmann, "Single-Microphone Speech Enhancement Using MVDR Filtering And Wiener Post-Filtering", in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Shanghai, China, Mar. 2016, pp. 201-205.
- Martin Krawczyk-Becker, Dörte Fischer, Timo Gerkmann, "Utilizing Spectro-Temporal Correlations for an Improved Speech Presence Probability Based Noise Power Estimation", in Proc. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Brisbane, Australia, Apr. 2015, pp. 365-369.
- D. Fischer, S. Doclo, "Multi-Frame MVDR Filtering for Single-Microphone Speech Enhancement", in 44th Erlanger Kolloquium, Erlangen, Germany, Feb. 2017.