Dipl.-Ing. Derya Dalga
Dept. of Medical Physics and Acoustics - Signal Processing Group
University of Oldenburg
Tel: +49-441-798 4943
Fax: +49-441-798 3902
Office: W30 (NESSY) 2-207
Derya Dalga received her Dipl.-Ing. degree in Communication Acoustics from Ruhr-University of Bochum (RUB) in November 2008. She is currently pursuing (since April 2010) the Dr.-Ing. degree in the field of active noise control in hearing aids.
- Active Noise Control
- Signal processing for hearing aids
- D. Dalga, S. Doclo, Influence of secondary path estimation errors on the performance of ANC-motivated noise reduction algorithms for hearing aids, accepted for publication in Proc. IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA), New Paltz NY, USA, Oct. 2013.
- T. Sankowsky-Rothe, D. Dalga, S. Doclo and M. Blau, Comparison of transfer functions in the ear canal for open fitting hearing aids, in Proc. Annual Conference on Acoustics (AIA-DAGA), Merano, Italy, Mar. 2013.
- D. Dalga, S. Doclo, Effect of Secondary Path Amplitude Estimation Errors on the Performance of ANC-Motivated Algorithms for Open-Fitting Hearing Aids, in Proc. Annual Conference on Acoustics (AIA-DAGA), Merano, Italy, Mar. 2013.
- D. Dalga, S. Doclo, Theoretical Performance Analysis of ANC-Motivated Noise Reduction Algorithms for Open-Fitting Hearing Aids, in Proc. International Workshop on Acoustic Signal Enhancement (IWAENC), Aachen, Germany, Sep. 2012, pp. 77-80.
- D. Dalga, S. Doclo, Combined Feedforward-Feedback Noise Reduction Schemes for Open-Fitting Hearing Aids, in Proc. IEEE Workshop on Applications of Signal Processing to Audio and Acoustics (WASPAA), New Paltz NY, USA, Oct. 2011, pp. 185-188.
- D. Dalga, S. Doclo, Integrated Active Noise Control and Noise Reduction Schemes in Open-Fitting Hearing Aids, in Fortschritte der Akustik - DAGA 2011, Düsseldorf, Germany, Mar. 2011, pp. 367-368.
- T. Gerkmann, R. Martin, D. Dalga, Multi-Microphone Maximum A Posteriori Fundamental Frequency Estimation in the Cepstral Domain, in Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP), Taipei, Taiwan, Apr. 2009, pp. 4505-4508.