Conditions of use: You may use these program for your own personal or academic purposes free of charge. Any commerical use, including sponsored research, is prohibited. If in any doubt contact the author.
For a brief description of the programs read the included readme.txt. Matlab R2009b or newer may be required. Scripts using the data aquisition toolbox are not supported by Matlab x64 (but by Matlab x32 on x64 Windows). Only tested with Windows.
- Homogeneous atmosphere: Analytical model
- Layered atmosphere: Fast Field Program (FFP)
- Range dependent parameters: Crank- Nicolson parabolic equation (CNPE)
Example 1: Downward refraction at 1 kHz, no turbulence
Example 2: Constant speed of sound at 1 kHz, strong turbulence
- Uneven terrain: Generalized terrain parabolic equation (GTPE)
Example: Single cos² shaped hill at 1 kHz,
no sound speed gradient, with turbulence
- Finite difference in time domain (FDTD)
Example: Point source at 200 Hz. Top and bottom reflecting