International Student Office

Links to information on studying abroad

Language assistant programmes

For information on international language assistant programmes or similar programmes please contact the University's CareerService.


Information on internships and suitable funding opportunities is available from the CareerService.

Studying abroad with special requirements

The links on this page are provided as a starting point for your own enquiries. The list is not exhaustive and is not an endorsement on behalf of the university.