- Cancer Epidemiology
- Health Services Research
- Bayesian Statistics
- Spatial Epidemiology
- Biometrical Methods
- Since 06/2014: Postdoc at the University of Oldenburg, Division of Epidemiology and Biometry, Oldenburg
- 05/2013–04/2014: Postdoc at the at the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH), Division of Biostatistics, Basel, Switzerland
- 10/2009–04/2013: PhD studies on "Bayesian spatio-temporal modelling of tobacco-related cancer data in Switzerland" in Epidemiology at Swiss TPH, Division of Biostatistics
- 04/2009–06/2009: Research assistant at the Fraunhofer IITB, Karlsruhe
- 08/2008–03/2009: Thesis (Diploma) at the Fraunhofer IITB
- 04/2003–03/2009: Studies of mathematics (Dipl) at the University of Oldenburg
- Early detection and care of prostate cancer patients
- Cancer Center Oldenburg (Pius Hospital)
You can find a list of publications and presentations at Publications.
A list of lectures can be found here.