Information on how to apply for financial support from research funding organisations in Germany and the EU can be found on the pages of the Department for Research and Technology Transfer.
Early Career Academics at the
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
People in central Ukraine often speak a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian. Slavicist Gerd Hentschel is studying the phenomenon on location – and experiencing the consequences of the political crisis first-hand.
20. February 2017 - 29. May 2017
14:15 - 16:00
English Conversation Workshop: Talking in Academic Contexts
- In many academic contexts, the ability to switch to talking in English is essential for...
21. March 2017 - 28. March 2017
Academic Presenting at Conferences: Delivering Effective and Successful Talks
- In particular, we will cover the following topics:understanding the communicative function of...
07. April 2017
10:00 - 12:00
Pathfinder through the funding maze - Kompass durch den Förderdschungel
- You seek sources of funding for independent research, fellowships, your own position, and other...
24. April 2017
- Manche Forscher siedeln Wissenschaftsjournalisten direkt neben der „Bild“ an, denn Journalisten...
25. April 2017 - 23. January 2018
08:15 - 10:00
Academic Language Skills: English Grammar and Vocabulary for Academic Writing and Speaking
- Communicating well in international academic contexts requires a good grasp of English language...