Information on how to apply for financial support from research funding organisations in Germany and the EU can be found on the pages of the Department for Research and Technology Transfer.
Early Career Academics at the
Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
People in central Ukraine often speak a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian. Slavicist Gerd Hentschel is studying the phenomenon on location – and experiencing the consequences of the political crisis first-hand.
06. February 2017 - 20. March 2017
16:30 - 20:00
Workshop Academic Writing (Discussions with Feedback on Work in Progress)
- In particular, our discussion will focus on the following issues of writing:how to give your paper...
07. February 2017 - 14. February 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Academic Writing, Module 1: Writing and Publishing a Research Paper
- In particular, we will cover the following topics:analyzing your habits of writing;organizing the...
20. February 2017 - 29. May 2017
14:15 - 16:00
English Conversation Workshop: Talking in Academic Contexts
- In many academic contexts, the ability to switch to talking in English is essential for...
21. February 2017 - 28. February 2017
Academic Writing, Module 2: Constructing English Paragraphs and Texts
- In particular, the course covers the following topics:finding and selecting ideas; clustering what...
22. February 2017 - 23. February 2017
- Die Stimme ist der wichtigste Informationsträger für den ersten Eindruck. Sie transportiert...