Graduate Schools 3GO and OLTECH
at the Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg
The Graduate Academy unites two distinct graduate schools: the Graduate School for Social Sciences and Humanities (3GO) and the Graduate School for Science and Technology (OLTECH). Taken together, they bring to the fore a large body of expertise and support for doctoral candidates and other junior researchers within structured programs and supervised PhD processes. The graduate schools provide opportunities for cooperation, exchange and joint activities among researchers from different disciplines and programs, offer more field-specific training courses, and support the development of university-wide quality standards for doctoral studies.
- The Graduate School for Social Sciences and Humanities (3GO) encompasses the School of Educational and Social Sciences (Faculty I), the Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law of the School of Computing Science, Business Administration, Economics, and Law (Faculty II), the School of Linguistics and Cultural Studies (Faculty III), and the School of Humanities and Social Sciences (Faculty IV).
- The Graduate School for Science and Technology (OLTECH) encompasses the Department of Computing Sciences of the School of Computing Science, Business Administration, Economics, and Law (Faculty II), the School of Mathematics and Science (Faculty V) and the School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Faculty VI).
Through their flexible structures, the graduate schools can support different ways of structuring doctoral phases and can, thus, reflect their respective disciplinary cultures and career perspectives. In addition, their portfolio of activities allows for demand-driven qualification offers.
20. October 2016 - 21. October 2016
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Die Disputation ist der krönende Abschluss einer lange Phase der...
25. October 2016 - 26. October 2016
Basics of Project Management
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenkademie How to initiate, plan and run research projects Projects in...
27. October 2016 - 28. October 2016
VWL Kompakt für Promovierende und PostDocs
- Veranstalter: Graduiertenakademie Das Verständnis des gesamtwirtschaftlichen Kontextes, in dem...
31. October 2016 - 30. January 2017
16:30 - 20:00
Introduction to Academic Writing
- Introduction to Academic Writing(Compact Course) Successful researchers need not only compelling...
09. November 2016 - 30. November 2016
08:30 - 12:00
Networking and Self-Presentation: Communicating Properly at Conferences and in Other Academic Contexts
- Networking and Self-Presentation:Communicating Properly at Conferences and in Other Academic...