Further educational offers of the central University Didactics (Hochschuldidaktik) may be found here.
Courses offered by the Graduate Academy
The focus of the Graduate Academy's program is to offer need-based courses and workshops for all junior researchers of the university. In particular, the program encompasses transferable skills courses in the following four core areas:
We further offer
- for doctoral candidates every year, special courses at the beginning and end of the Ph.D. phase;
- for post-doctoral fellows, junior professors, and first-time professors, each year two exclusive six-months Coaching Programs for Career Development;
- After successfully completing a course offered by the Graduate Academy, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you attend more than one course, we can also issue an overall certificate, listing all your courses; in this case, please contact us for further information.
- For all courses offered by the Graduate Academy you are required to pay a fee of currently 30 Euros per course day (usually 6-8 hours of training). Please note that, to firmly secure your spot, this fee is due prior to the beginning of the course! Further details can be found on the page for each course.
- You will find the registration form for each course on the individual course page once registration is open!
15. February 2017 - 16. February 2017
09:00 - 16:00
Workshop "Scientific Image Processing and Analysis"
- Trainer: Dr. Jan Brocher - Biovoxxel The workshop aims to teach natural scientists from different...
05. April 2017
09:30 - 15:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64.Oltech - Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhD students of the Faculty V, Faculty VI and Faculty II-DfI The...
27. April 2017 - 28. April 2017
09:00 - 17:00
Creative Science Writing (Natural Sciences)
- 2-day training for preparing or writing a paper or an article. Trainer: Derek Handley (Mediomix -...
10. May 2017
09:00 - 16:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen-Hasen-Weg 64Good Scientific Practice
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...