Courses offered by the Graduate Academy
The focus of the Graduate Academy's program is to offer need-based courses and workshops for all junior researchers of the university. In particular, the program encompasses transferable skills courses in the following four core areas:
We further offer
for doctoral candidates every year, special courses at the beginning and end of the PhD phase
- for post-doctoral fellows, junior professors, and first-time professors, each year two exclusive six-months Coaching Programs for Career Development
- After successfully completing a course offered by the Graduate Academy, you will receive a certificate of attendance. If you attend more than one course, we can also issue an overall certificate, listing all your courses; in this case, please contact us for further information.
- For all courses offered by the Graduate Academy you are required to pay a fee of currently 30 Euros per course day (usually 6-8 hours of training). Please note that, to firmly secure your spot, this fee is due prior to the beginning of the course! Further details can be found on the page for each course.
- You will find the registration form for each course on the individual course page once registration is open!
06. March 2018 - 07. March 2018
09:00 - 17:00
Scientific image processing and analysis
- Trainer: Dr. Jan Brocher - Biovoxxel The workshop aims to teach natural scientists from different...
21. March 2018
09:30 - 18:00
Location: ICBM in Wilhelmshaven3. ICBM PhD day
- PhD day for PhD students of the ICBM and the PhD study programme Environmental Sciences and...
22. March 2018 - 23. March 2018
Karriereplanung mit Schwerpunkt Wirtschaft
- In der Phase der wissenschaftlichen Qualifikation besteht häufig Unsicherheit, wie die weitere...
05. April 2018
09:30 - 15:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64OLTECH Welcome Workshop
- Welcome Workshop for all new PhDs of the Graduate School Science, Medicine and Technology (OLTECH)...
08. May 2018
09:00 - 17:00
Location: Universities guest house, Drögen Hasen Weg 64Good Scientific Pracitice in Research
- Ever asked yourself to whom your results belong? Or who is setting the Authorship ranking on a...