The Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg is a place for generating creative ideas. One way to implement creative ideas, born of innovative research approaches, is the establishment of a company.
For all students, staff or scientists who wish to extend their relation to entrepreneurship beyond the academic world, the foundation and innovation center is here to help. Whether alone or in a team, there are several start-up coaches standing by to assist the implementation of a business idea. Let us advise you!
For entrepreneurs with innovative growth- and profit-oriented business ideas, we offer the following programs:
• Consulting and coaching,
• Introduction to the start-up network,
• Feedback for business plans,
• Funding advice and support.
no news in this list.
30. November 2017 - 01. December 2017
- Das GIZ der Universität Oldenburg veranstaltet in Kooperation mit dem Ipro L der Hochschule...