we are pleased to announce that the Proceedings of Gala 2013, Oldenburg
can now be ordered at:
All the best and thank you for your participation
Cornelia Hamann and Esther Ruigendijk
GALA 2013 Proceedings: Formatting Guidelines
Our registration desk (in building A14, ground floor) will be open throughout the three conference days. Please not that cash payment will be accepted during special times only:
Thursday, September 5th: 8.15am - 9.15am
Friday, September 6th: 11.10am - 11.40am, 2.30pm - 3pm and 4.30pm - 5pm
Saturday, September 7th: 11.10am - 11.40am and 4pm - 4.30pm
GALA 2015 will be organized at the University of Nantes by Hamida Demirdache and her team. Suggested date September 11th-13th: to be agreed on in Oldenburg.
We are pleased tro announce theat the GALA 2013 Proceedings will also be published by CSP.
- Pre-conference meeting and Registration: On Wednesday, September 4th, you are welcome to register for the conference. Between 6.30 pm and 7.30 pm we will meet in the "Tower Room" of the Restaurant Klinkerburg (at the Railway Station)
- Conference Phone: During the conference, you can contact us directly by phone: +49(0)441-798-4358 (from September 5th till 7th).
- Book Tables: The publishers Benjamins, Narr/Francke and Oxford University Press will be displaying recent publications during the conference.
- As we have learned some of our mails have automatically been categorized as spam by various programs. If you are wondering why you have not received any mail from us yet please check your spam folder.
A note on poster size: horizontal or vertical A0 is standard.
- Abstracts are now available within our program files: http://www.uni-oldenburg.de/en/gala2013/program/
- A hotel map available on our accommodation page (including all hotels for which we arranged specials, the university and the train station).
- A note by Stavroula Stavrakaki: The GALA 2011 Proceedings (Thessaloniki) are to appear in September 2013, published by CSP (please follow the link for a sample).