For complex matters, we will direct you to the member of staff best suited to help you with your enquiry.
We can help you with brief enquiries and additional information on the following areas:
- Enrolment and examination matters
- Forms and certificates (in German)
- Grade certificates
- Receipt of coursework and final papers
- Degree programmes of the University of Oldenburg
- First information for prospective students
- Teaching careers (Lehramt)
- Subject-specific admission requirements
- Application and enrolment
We can also assist you with:
- Application deadlines
- Completing forms
- Certifying documents
- Information on whether your student data sheet (Leporello) has been sent out
We can also provide information on the following events:
Tickets for consultations are issued 15 minutes before opening until 15 minutes before closing.
|Mon - Thurs||9.30 am to 4.30 pm|
|Fri||9.30 am to 1.30 pm|
Documents with submission deadlines such as applications and assessed work may only be handed in within the Consultation hours of the InfoDesk. After end of the particular consultation hour all documents which must be stamped on receipt with the current date should be placed into the post box in Building V01 (Poststelle), Ammerländer Heerstraße 118. Please also use this post box for other post addressed to the Student Service Centre, if it is outside opening hours.
Contact via e-mail
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.