The application and selection procedure is as follows:
- Applications will only be accepted during the application period (see right). All application documents must be submitted to the Servicepoint Scholarships using the Stud.IP or external application form.
- At the end of the application period, applications are checked by the Servicepoint Scholarships who will usually request any missing documents via e-mail.
- Once all applications have been processed, eligible students will be shortlisted according to grades and other criteria.
- The selection of scholarship holders for the upcoming funding period is made by a selection committee consisting of representatives of the Presidential Chair and the faculties. Sponsors may be permitted to attend the selection committee meeting in an advisory role.
- After the selection committee has made its decisions, all successful applicants will be notified.
- Scholarship holders will be invited to an award ceremony at the end of the year. At the award ceremony, scholarship holders will have the opportunity to meet their sponsors.
Mail and Visitor Address
Referat Studium und Lehre
Room: V03 1-W103
Office hours are held at A14 0-040 on Mondays and in V03 1-W103 on Wednesdays.
The application period for Deutschlandstipendium scholarships beginning in the winter semester 2017/2018 starts on September 1 and ends on September 30, 2017.
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted using an online form in Stud.IP.
Pfad: Stud.IP › Campus › Stipendien
For questions concerning the application form, please contact the Servicepoint Scholarships, not the IT Services.
Incoming students who do not yet havet access to Stud.IP instead use the external application form.