Counseling Service ConTact
The Counselling Service team informs and advises students and staff:
- in cases of sex discrimination or sexual harassment
- when the persons concerned are uncertain whether what they have experienced is considered sex discrimination or not
- when members or affiliates of the university have observed sex discrimination or sexual harassment
- when managers want to know more about the options for prevention and intervention.
- The services provided are confidential and free of charge.