Application to the Bachelor study programme "Computing Science" (single subject)
An application is possible until October, 15th. Be aware that some preparatory courses will take place before this deadline.
With a late application you risk to miss the opportunity to visit these voluntary courses.
Computing Science (Bachelor's Programme)
You want to apply for a Bachelor's Programme in Computing Science.
Most important points
- The study course is probably admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: jederzeit
- Application deadline: October 15th 2018
Special admission requirements
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B1 or
- if applicants are native speaker or they have university entrance qualification or a university degree obtained in English
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, more details .
A very good command of German is required.
With a university-entry qualification from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Registrar's Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!