Dr.rer.nat. Albert Sill
Dr. Albert Sill studied physics at the University of Oldenburg. He received his Dr. rer. nat. in 1993 with a thesis about wave propagation in turbulent media. He was working as staff member of the University president and as executive of a scientific society before he joined the new founded Divison of Microrobotics and Control Engineering in 2001.
Together with the entire team, he is responsible for aquisition and implementation of all research and development projects at AMiR.
Moreover, since 2005, he is responsible for the project management of the subject area Automated Nanohandling at OFFIS. He was, amongst others, co-ordinator of of EU-funded projects.
- DPG Dt. Phys. Ges.
- VDE Verband der Elektrotechnik, Elektronik und Informationstechnik
- VDI Verein Deutscher Ingenieure
- DGBMT Dt. Gesellschaft für Biomedizinische Technik
- GMM VDI/VDE-Gesellschaft für Mikroelektronik, Mikro- und Feinwerktechnik
- ZeMPro Zentrum für Mikroproduktion Braunschweig
- Universitätsgesellschaft Oldenburg
- NWM Netzwerk Wissenschaftsmanagement