The economic and social unification process of Europe enables an increasing international cooperation between scientific and research institutions on the one hand and economy and industry on the other hand. The existing scientific and technical potential should be fully used with the help of international cooperation networks. Creative initiatives can be organized more diversely and effectively within a growing multicultural Europe.
European Research Council (ERC)
- The ERC's mission is to encourage the highest quality research in Europe through competitive funding and to support investigator-driven frontier research across all fields, on the basis of scientific excellence.
EU framework programme for research and innovation - Horizon 2020
european structural and Investment funds - ERDF, Interreg, ESF
EU Programme for Education, Training, youth and sport - Erasmus+
International Cooperation - national funding organisations
- The German Research Foundation DFG supports close cooperations with foreign countries.
- International office of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research BMBF
- Funding International cooperations through the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD
Further EU programs
- European Cooperation in Science and technology: COST
- support to the culture and media sectors: Creative Europe
- Health programme: Health
- strengthen remembrance and to enhance civic participation at EU level: Europe for Citizens
- Environment: LIFE+
- Human Frontier Science Program: The Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP) is an international program of research support, funding frontier research on the complex mechanisms of living organisms.
- European Science Foundation (ESF): ESF manages a variety of research instruments, ranging from 5-year programmes involving potentially hundreds of researchers, to more concentrated 3-day events that explore innovative ideas and future perspectives (Exploratory Workshops).
- Baltic Sea research and development programme: BONUS
- European Opservation network for Territorial Development and Cohesion: ESPON
Furthermore there are many more funding programmes. Dont´hesitate to contact us if you would like to have more information or support.
(European Funding, European Structural funds)
Tel: +49 (0)441 798 4764
Ilka Ficken (European Funding)
Tel: +49 (0)441 7982817
(German Research Foundation (DFG)-International Programmes)
Tel: +49 (0)441 798 2918
(Federal ministry of Education and Research (BMBF)-International Programmes)
Tel: +49 (0)441 798 4333