This website is currently under construction. Please excuse any errors that may occur.
Teaching activities of the sustainability-related study programs in Bachlor, Master and Doctoral level are coordinated and designed within COAST. Just like the new Master Cluster: budding Master students, who are interested in a transdisciplinary training can choose from a wide range of research, such as application-related courses among others with a strong international caliber. Depending on the focus of interest, students can select various modules from the natural sciences, social sciences and economics as well as the energy and environmental sectors.
- Sustainability Economics (Single-subject Bachelor)
- Environmental Sciences (B.Sc.)
- Professionalization program "Sustainability"
- Master Cluster
- EVS - European Virtual Seminar on Sustainable Development
Further activities and offers
- Students initiatives (Sneep e.V.)
- Studying Energy