Dutch (Master of Education Programme (Hauptschule and Realschule))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Hauptschule and Realschule) in Dutch.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2018
- Application deadline: August 15th 2018
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
For admission to this master's degree programme applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Written confirmation of both successfully completed practical trainings - in a school and in another career area. Total time of both practical trainings has to be at least 8 weeks.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, more details .
A very good command of German is required.
With a first degree from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Registrar's Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!