Dutch (Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education) in Dutch.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2018
- Application deadline: August 15th 2018
- Application: in 42 days
Special admission requirements
For admission to this master's degree programme applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Written confirmation of successfully completed practical training in a school
- You must provide evidence of English language proficiency.
The minimum requirements for English language proficiency are:
- Proof of English study at school for four years or three years, if studied as part of a university entry qualification. At least the German grade 4 (ausreichend, sufficient) or 5 in the last two years of language classes
- A comparable examination with an equivalent grade
In cases of uncertainty, the relevant admissions committee will decide whether or not to grant admission.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, more details .
A very good command of German is required.
With a first degree from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Registrar's Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!